Join the Respectful Care Family
Support and Care Worker
As a Support and Care Worker you will be employed to make a difference across the communities in which we deliver our support and care services to. In return, you will enjoy high rates of pay, flexible hours to suit you and your family and fantastic career opportunities within a professional and caring company. We are big believers in promoting work-life balance, motivating people to achieve and develop and taking care of our staff. If you think you would fit in with the Respectful Care ethos then contact us today to find out more about working for us.
Your Role in the Community – Our Expectations
Respectful Care Support and Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Respectful Care. We expect more from our team, and it is vital that you are able to consistently provide compassionate, friendly and professional services to the full range of clients who employ us.
Our teams provide care and support in supported living environments and in the homes of clients across Mansfield and surrounding areas. The size and scope of our services means we are always looking for individuals with the personality and professionalism to deliver the very best levels of care at all times.
What we look for
It is essential that all Respectful Care applicants possess the following:
Have gained at least 12 months experience in a domiciliary care setting
- Possess an NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (minimum)
- Are caring and sensitive to the needs of others with a professional attitude
- Can work flexibly
- Are able to use your own initiative
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Your own transport is essential
Working for Respectful Care – The Benefits
As one of the region’s leading care providers, Respectful Care offers all employees an unbeatable package of benefits, which include:
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- Regular runs with clients so you can build a beneficial relationship with them
- A robust rota system that will allow you to save money and time
- Company induction and training program
- FREE on-going training, development and supervision
- FREE uniform and supplies, including an ID card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items
- The opportunity to work in a range of different social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications while you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings with management
- Staff Awards
- Staff Incentives
- Comprehensive support at all times, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- And most importantly of all...being part of the Respectful Care family!